Subject: [Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided at all costs
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Mon May 2 07:43:23 2005

On 5/2/05, Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@gmx.de> wrote:
> One head missing (well not quite), Trillian and Ford (Edsel?) as
> Americans, an extra character, that spindly leggy thing.

Actually, listen to the show or read the book again, that character is
actually referenced there just isn't a scene like that. I thought it
was great that they let us in on the relegious ceremony.

Again I think you guys need to go back and read interviews with
Douglas Adams himself. All these things were talked about long before
this movie was ever even conceived. He talks about accents (only one
british one, Arthur, because he wrote it with Simon Jones in mind -
very fluid portrayals of scenes from the radio production to the book
to the video game which he wrote for too) Its all there and Adams did
write the screenplay for this movie.

It is a bit surprising to find such uptight Hitchiker fans!! :)

Dave

Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided)
Message from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] The Hitchhikers' Guide To the Galaxy: To Be Avoided at all costs)