Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 17: Visiting my brother at college
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon May 2 11:50:05 2005

A good technique, but the bedroom doors have no locks...only the main door
has
a lock, leading to a living room shared by two bedrooms...For freshmen there
are two people per bedroom...the hanger goes on the bedroom door.

Now if you ever find yourself there, you will know what to do!

Replies: Reply from max_weisenfeld at verizon.net (Max Weisenfeld) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 17: Visiting my brother at college)