Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW 17: Visiting my brother at college
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon May 2 09:25:49 2005

Hi Philippe,

You were on the right track.  It's a tried and true method to let one's
roommates know that the bedroom is occupied by more than the usual
occupant...normally prevents embarassing situations.

In my day it was foolproof unless one's roommate had consumed an unnatural
amount of alcohol, in which case he failed completely to notice the hanger
and
barged right on in...fortunately he still remembered which bunk was his,
avoiding an even more potentially embarassing situation!

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Aaron's PAW 17: Visiting my brother at college)