Subject: [Leica] Re:R digital back
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 2 19:10:15 2005

In a message dated 5/2/2005 2:13:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
FELIXMATURANA@telefonica.net writes:
. The start up seems to be three seconds when last cheap DSLRs have an
almost instantly start up
2. No TTL flash with the digital back at least up to the moment when
Metz launches a like-TTL flash

Felix

Yes the start up time seems very long, but I usually turn on the camera
before I leave the house or get out of the car, etc.  The no TTL flash does
not
bother me that much since i hardly use flash anyway.  Hopefully these will
be
fixed with software/firmware upgrades.

I still want one, If I can only figure out how to afford one. ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Re:R digital back)