Subject: [Leica] Pens: thoughts before I leave
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 2 19:18:48 2005

In a message dated 5/2/2005 6:03:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au writes:
what fountain pen
should a letter writing LUGGER be using ;-)

Alistair,

I use a Mont Blanc Fountain pen daily.  It was a gift from Gabi's mom and
dad
and is a Chopin special, in honor of Poland's composer.  The one feature I
really like about it, is the screw on cap which keeps teh ink from drying
up.  I
have another less expensive Mont Blanc,but it has the snap on cap and it
dries out if not used for a while.  I also use a Cross Fountain pen every
once in
awhile, but I really like the Mont Blanc.

Gene