Subject: [Leica] Re: inquiry, Canon 50mm F/1.0
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu May 5 16:14:57 2005

>a buddy of mine on the street photo list is looking for the 50mm f/
>1.0 lens that canon used to make for the EOS.  he's been unable to
>find one, and i thought someone around here might have an idea on how
>to track one down.  if anyone does have an idea, please email me
>offlist.
>
>many thanks,
>brad

Some months ago Casanova in Barcelona had one, have a look at
www.casanovafoto.com . It's huge, weighty and has a very slow AF but
it's a very good and sharp lens. And too expensive...

Felix

Replies: Reply from brad at bradbrad.com (brad daly) ([Leica] Re: inquiry, Canon 50mm F/1.0)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Re: inquiry, Canon 50mm F/1.0)