Subject: [Leica] Re:San Ignacio
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat May 7 09:38:17 2005

I went out yesterday with my wife looking for fresh and clean air for
her lungs and we visited the site where was born San Ignacio the Jesuits
founder and the patron saint of Basque Country. There is a nice basilica
and a statue of the saint, but I got a strong sun in front. As we say in
Spain necessity makes virtue I?ve shot this strong backlit where the
hidden sun produces the sensation of a aureole. I submit the picture for
looking and I?ll thank any comment.

Felix

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Gail)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Re:San Ignacio)