Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 483
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Thu May 19 10:42:42 2005

>Hi all,
>
>These pictures (except two) are from a very well known, nice and typical
>Barcelona market, ?La Boqueria?, I hope you enyoy it. Thanks for looking and
>I?ll appreciate your comments.
>

>Saludos desde Barcelona
>Luis

Hi Luis

I do appreciate your pics of such a nice site I have visited so many
times before going to Liceo in Las Ramblas. I specially like this one

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=496446

But don't you sincerely believe that some of these pictures did merited
color? La Boqueria is a truly explosion of colors and therefore I lack this
quality.

Best regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 483)