Subject: [Leica] swimming and diving photos! something different! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 10 13:01:09 2005

Hi Crew,
Just thought you folks might like to look at something a little different!
;-) I sure wish it were my material, but I get to feel pretty proud that
he's my son! What the heck else can you say when he's been shooting my ass
off at games all over the world since his first international games in
Edinburgh, Scotland 1986.

Because we discussed diving pictures shot a few months ago. .... Proud
father says  "my Son the sport's photographer's latest shooting as of the
past few days in Montreal at the National Championship Diving and Swimming
event.

Read the note below and go to his website for the latest for each day.  Yeah
I know about the 666 thing but it doesn't mean diddly as it only means more
people look at his website. ;-)

>>>If you get a chance go to me web site and look at the photos of the week.
>>>It has my diving and starting today the swimming, it is without a doubt
>>>the best of each I've ever shot<<<<<

www.sixsixsix.ca

And to think I taught him everything he knows about shooting sport.... Yeah
right! ;-) The kid is a natural talent shooter as his photos show.

ted

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] swimming and diving photos! something different! :-))
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] swimming and diving photos! something different! :-))
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] What I learned from the LUG....)