Subject: [Leica] M6 TTL Flash troubles - I need help
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 10 14:47:45 2005

 Hi everyone,

Since I have a M6 TTL with Leica flash S20, my flash pictures are worst than
the older with a traditional M6 and flash.

I don't know what is wrong in my technique, normally my pictures are
overexposed, I can't understand. Usually I take pictures at more or less 3
meters, at this distance with a 100 ASA film, I put on the flash and on the
lens the stop 5,6 and I obtain bad results, overexposed faces (too white).
The quality is improved if I use f.8 both on lens and flash.

But I ask me why arrives this problem? I thought that a TTL system was just
designed to improve such problems, but I realize that my ancient and
traditional system works better, and I think I'll be back to the past
forgetting the modern TTL systems, for me "manual is better".

Has somebody any answer?, or maybe either my camera or flash don't work
properly?

Thanks in advance for the help and comments

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] M6 TTL Flash troubles - I need help)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] M6 TTL Flash troubles - I need help)