Subject: [Leica] RED DOT weed eater?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 11 02:24:04 2005

Goggling "Weed eaters" they suggest I get into having some sheep around.
Like outside.
Heck I've got a German Shepard he could stop them from wandering into the
highway! He's sick of watching TV with me. Barking at the sheep and horses
and dogs. Gets me doing it too! When I go to the movies it's embarrassing!
Maybe I can make a whole line of wool Leica accessories?
A wool Camera strap might be interesting.
Warm in the winter cool in the summer.
And itchy.

But they could be kind of thick and colorfull those Pendelton Woolen
blankets!

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon