Subject: [Leica] RED DOT weed eater?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed May 11 02:02:09 2005

If my grounds look like "THE SECRET GARDEN" that with my crack house paint
job it doesn't look good for business.

I hired gardeners last month and from what I could tell it was all about a
pro grade week eater.
My electric one is great for topping off selected blades of grass and a
single dandelion at a time.
But it's like one of those 20 dollar paper shredders which you put on a
Rubber Maid garbage can and does one sheet at at time.
You can't get down.

A Weed Eater levels the playing field in every way possible. And squares it
off and ties it in a ribbon.

I've love to not have gas as when summer rolls around you have to wonder if
the thing is going to start but I'm not sure if there is an electric which
the pros would give the time of day too.
I need a weed eater with a RED DOT on it.
Leica should make one!
Heck they make binoculars and things to tell you how far your golf ball is
away.
What if you land in the ROUGH! What good is that going to do you?
Then you need a RED DOT WEED EATER from the black forests of Germany.
But I'd settle for Thailand or Taiwan.
Mexico is nice! And close!

Mark Rabiner
Photography