Subject: [Leica] A walk ... stands for....
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed May 11 21:57:38 2005

Mark Rabiner wrote:

> I bring my camera if I'm going anywhere. By foot or by auto. By land or by
> sea.. When I stop and smell the roses I also capture some of the light
> which
> bounces off them. For good luck. Why not? It's not like its France or
> something.

My dream walk, now that I'm getting older or at least feeling old, is to
walk the length of Illinois. Walking like this, with my camera. North to
south, then over to Missouri. If I were independently rich, that is what
I'd do. It would take 6 months to a year. Route 66 on foot.

Daniel

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] A walk ... stands for....)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A walk ... stands for....)