Subject: [Leica] A stands for....
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu May 12 02:43:01 2005

Thanks! I find it's so rare that a recommend time actually works :-)
I just use it with FP4+, so far, but I've become something of a Rodinal
fan in recent history.  I've been looking for something finer grain to
make larger prints from scanned 135 negs. I've got the dreaded Nikon
V with the LED light source which seems to further accentuate film
grain (along with dust and scratches).  Who knows, maybe after all
my trials, I'll end up with Rodinal anyway. A bit of grain does add
something to a B&W pic :-)

Scott