Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a lens abuser
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu May 12 05:32:56 2005

bonvini@optonline.net (Jay) wrote:

>What happened to the slow ASA films?
>They seemed so sharp and fine grained - it seems that ASA 100 is the
>slowest
>now.

I've been scanning a batch of Panatomic-X negatives from the mid 1970's,
when I had a wet darkroom.  I'm scanning them with an Epson 4180, and
the results are very good.  I loved that film, and still do....wish it
were still around.

The photos are here, with more to come, all shot with Nikon F2 Photomic,
Nikkor 85 f/1.8.

http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Ken

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Further adventures of a lens abuser)