Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a lens abuser
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu May 12 07:08:31 2005

scott@adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) wrote:

>Nice pics and great scans. How do you get such good contrast control
>on (1) such a slow film and (2) a scanner to boot ?
>
>Scott

As far as contrast, I think it's in part the lens.  I have no idea what
I used for developing the film....memory fades after 30+ years!  And,
I've had really good luck with the 4180, on all the film I've scanned
with it.

I still have some of my silver prints from that time....found them
recently....and they are, to my eye, very good, great contrast with lots
of detail.

Thanks for looking...

Ken
--