Subject: [Leica] Summaron eyes
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (John O. Newell)
Date: Thu May 12 17:29:49 2005

If I recall correctly, I think I read somewhere years ago that all of the M3
35mm versions were made in this manner; i.e., a screw-thread lens and a
separable set of goggles.  Whether the flange dimensions are such that the
lenses are, in fact, ordinary-spec LTM lenses screwed into the adapter I do
not recall.

I saw one of these for sale recently, but it was not cheap.

John Newell

Replies: Reply from ealadner at comcast.net (Eric Ladner) ([Leica] Summaron eyes)