Subject: [Leica] P 51 Flight time reminder. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu May 12 20:54:49 2005

Hi Crew,

A reminder to all who may or may not want to be on hand in Olympia,
Washington, USA
for my P51 Mustang fighter plane flight, 3 PM on May 27th!!!  :-) The flight
is out of the Olympic Flight Museum.

Hey this is a 76th birthday gift of a life time dream happening!!!!!!!!! :-)
I mean it isn't every day a guy get's to actively make it to 76, let alone
the opportunity to fly in a WW2 fighter plane he's dreamed of doing since he
was a kid. ;-)

Yep time flies when yer having fun using a Leica and I'll have an M7 with a
15mm lens around my neck for the flight, as there sure isn't much to shoot
inside a cockpit with anything longer. ;-) So this is an opportunity for a
sort of LUG meet and greet and some action to boot! :-)

I know there are some LUG members who committed to be there, Simon Jessurun
of Amsterdam has been trying to work around his 747 flight schedule to be
there, as well as some from the North West US. So it could be an interesting
gathering and celebration later. :-)

Hope to meet and hand shake a few of the crew. Like this is 2 weeks tomorrow
mark your calendars.! :-)  "Off we go into the wild blue".... well you know
the rest of the lines. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] P 51 Flight time reminder. :-))
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] P 51 Flight time reminder. :-))
Reply from stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius) ([Leica] P 51 Flight time reminder. :-))
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] P 51 Flight time reminder. :-))