Subject: [Leica] P 51 Flight time reminder. :-)
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 25 20:08:02 2005

At 11:54 PM 5/12/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Crew,
>Hope to meet and hand shake a few of the crew. Like this is 2 weeks
>tomorrow mark your calendars.! :-)  "Off we go into the wild blue"....
>well you know the rest of the lines. ;-)
>
>ted

Ted -  My father flew P-51's, Mustangs, and Spitfires in WWII.  He ran away
from home at 17 and joined the RCAF, transferred after the US got in the
war and ended up as an Ace pilot with all kinds of medals.  He never talked
about the war, but I have photos of him with his plane named "Martha" and
decorated with very risque paintings of my mother.  The first time I ever
flew, I went up with one of his friends in a crop-duster and we did all
kinds of barrel rolls and loops.  I still love flying in small planes.

Have a great flight and a wonderful birthday.

With love,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com