Subject: [Leica] What was the serial number where the M& changed over to the lower RF flare design?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu May 12 20:54:57 2005

No hard and fast number as some 2855xxx M7's have some of the MP fixes.
Most all M7's should by 2885xxx. In the latter case, it will be marked on
the box as well. Keep in mind that the "fix" for the M7 is pretty good, but
it is still not quite as good as an MP finder, speaking as one who owns both.

William

Message from leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] What was the serial number where the M& changed over to the lower RF flare design?)