Subject: Firmware was Re: [Leica] Still no DMR
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.com (Dennis Painter)
Date: Fri May 13 22:55:34 2005

Frank, I didn't mean to mislead. You count after the fact. If similar
products
have been taking 3 releases then the next, similar, product takes more than 3
you better review your procedures because they aren't working.

Dennis

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) (Firmware was Re: [Leica] Still no DMR)