Subject: [Leica] back after missing my LUG fix
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat May 14 08:58:21 2005

Hi Brian,
When I am home I have my own, very efficient for my uses, computer
system it is very fast and logical so I have no problem quickly
scanning the mail, reading what interests me and discarding the rest.
Unfortunately whilst I am travelling, which is far too much really,
the system is slow and software antediluvian. It takes ages to
download the mail and it is counterintuitive to navigate. The speed
of download is limited by the company requirement to save money, the
poor navigation is obtuse software.
Frank

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] back after missing my LUG fix)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] back after missing my LUG fix)