Subject: [Leica] Looking forward to a week of shooting with the DMR
From: creativevisions at verizon.net (creativevisions@verizon.net)
Date: Tue May 17 10:37:07 2005

Thanks Ted for the informative and prompt reply.

Someone has offered to purchase my Contax RTS II with 25mm, 60mm and 85mm
f1.4 lenses for $1500. Another gent has offered an even swap for an
excellent condition 100mm Macro Elmarit (Non-ROM) lens. I am thinking of
going for the Macro Elmarit swap deal.
Do you think this lens is truely a cut above the Zeiss lenses I will be
trading away?
I would next add another Leica R wideangle lens as I am not exactly thrilled
with my Canon optics.

Take care,
Mike