Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu May 19 12:41:30 2005

B. D. Colen wrote:
> Thanks, Ken - There is an advantage to joining the world of commuters.
> :-) - To respond to Philippe - To steal Kyle's running joke - I shot it
> with my Leica E-1 digital - And, yes, it could arguably be opened up a
> bit....Thanks...
>
>> bd_colen@harvard.edu (B. D. Colen) wrote:
>>
>>> Just one shot -
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/5107265bw
>>>
>>> Comments and criticisms always welcome...
>>

>> B.D., I like this one, very much, so I took a look back through your
>> last four or five submissions.  Great shots, all of them!
>>
>> Ken
>> --
>> The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
>> Norfield Congregational Church
>> CT Conference, United Church of Christ
>> Weston, CT  USA
>> Leica photos at: http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

BD,

how are you shooting these, from the hip, P&S? It looks like your subjects
can't
be aware of you so I guess that you aren't crouching down?

Brilliant shot. Exactly why you will always be among the best on the list.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from bd_colen at harvard.edu (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)
Message from bd_colen at harvard.edu (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)