Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAW
From: bd_colen at harvard.edu (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu May 19 13:16:11 2005

Thanks so much, Peter - Most of what I've been shooting I've just
been aiming and shooting. I'm doing a big of ducking and leaning to
get the view I want, but I'm not crouching down. I generally stand in
the crowd in the aisle, which gives me some cover. But as I've argued
at various times, it all comes down to how you conduct yourself,
rather than what you shoot with. (But over the past three weeks I
have shot two rolls of Tri-X on the T which I need to get processed
and scanned - assuming I have anything I really want. ;-) )

--
B. D. Colen
Sr. Communications Officer for University Science

Message from bd_colen at harvard.edu (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)
Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] B. D. PAW)