Subject: [Leica] old beat stuff questions
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Fri May 20 06:08:49 2005

I would say between 800 and 1200 USD depends on the lenses you write 50 and
135 but not what lens
summar summarit summicron etc. need that info to be more specific with the
price
The square thing sounds like a booster cell you attach to the meter in low
light sitations

I recently got a M3 DS, with a summarit 50mm 1:1,5 slightly scratched front
lens surface, two meters, a bag and a hood/shade (hood collecters item worth
150 USD - nice :-) ) + plus a larger bag and some books for USD 830 and the
lens and camera had near mint bodys

in other words do not get your hopes up to much - many prefer the single
stroke to the double stroke

best regards
Ruben