Subject: [Leica] contax P&S cameras T3 & TVS III
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Fri May 20 08:59:15 2005

Eric,

I've had periodic yearnings for the Contax T, but find that (like the
Minox and Kiev I once owned) it is awkward for me to reach around the
pop-open door to manipulate the focus and aperture rings around the
lens.  I also find that it is somewhat chunkier than either the Minox
or the Olympus XA.  I'm sure that the lens is superb, but suspect that
there is no big difference between it and the Sonnar on my Rollei.
The Rollei is smaller and offers more control, the Contax T is
better-looking and has a rangefinder.  Both involve tradeoffs.

Mark