Subject: [Leica] first camera
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Thu Jun 2 07:03:37 2005

My first 35mm camera (after a couple of old Brownies and an Imperial)
was my father's old Kodak Pony 35, which produced surprisingly good
slides.  My first "serious" camera was a Pentax Spotmatic II during
university.  Two years later, I sold it and acquired a M4 and a
clapped out IIIf, with a pretty full array of lenses.  Had to sell
everything when I ran into money problems in grad school and downsized
to a Nikkormat, which was stolen a month later  Wish I had kept the
Leica outfit.

Mark

Message from rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark) ([Leica] first camera)