Subject: [Leica] RE: Reed's Walnut Creek
From: jim.christie at sbcglobal.net (Jim Christie)
Date: Sat May 21 17:02:33 2005

Jay Ignaszewski,
I live in Walnut Creek and Reed's is my only photo store and has been for
years. Regarding Rich, the answer is no, he is no longer involved in the
everyday running of the store. He has stepped down and turn it all over to
his son Mike Reed. Mike is doing a very good job of keeping the same quality
and trusting environment that was Rich's trademark. He is also expanding and
changing the store to stay in step with the photographic environment around
us. So far, he is doing a fine job and holding customers and growing sales.
Obviously, I am a loyal customer and know the Reeds and staff quite well.
Jim Christie

Replies: Reply from bonvini at optonline.net (Jay) ([Leica] RE: Reed's Walnut Creek)