Subject: [Leica] RE: Chandos Olympus E-1 Black & Whites
From: jim.christie at sbcglobal.net (Jim Christie)
Date: Sat May 21 16:55:03 2005

Chandos,

Great B&W photos with your E-1. I have an E-1 also and really love the image
quality I get, but your photos really show how sharp the Zuiko lenses are -
and at ISO 1600 available light no less. Did you use the "Channels" method
for converting the color images to B&W? I've not experimented much with this
conversion process, but you seem to really have it down pat!

Jim Christie

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] RE: Chandos Olympus E-1 Black & Whites)