Subject: [Leica] WAS; Point Reyes Seashore: NOW ROGUE WAVES :-(
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat May 21 18:12:07 2005

 sea. Bad scene! :-(

> Quite often people who do not live by the ocean have no idea about them and
> just think life at the seashore is heaven, when all of a sudden they find
> themselves knocked down by a huge wave and dragged to their death before
> they even realize what's happening.
>
> No this has nothing to do with a tsunami.
>
> If you should at sometime attend a visit by the ocean side please keep this
> in mind as they happen without warning. So it's prudent anytime one is
> seaside, including us folks who live by the ocean, to keep an eye on the
> water just in case.
>
> ted

Ill keep this in mind as I walk into the sunset posing for stock shots
holding hands with my honey! Or rent a honey.

There's always something!
In Florida you've got more a chance of getting hit by lightning then you do
getting a speeding ticket or tripping on the sidewalk.

An "act of God" I'd call it if I owned an insurance company.

But its like a big hand comes and grabs you by the back of your neck and
ejects you off the planet.
Why argue?

Mark Rabiner
Photography