Subject: [Leica] Living in California
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun May 22 17:20:28 2005

In a message dated 5/22/2005 10:15:21 AM Central Daylight Time,
jon.stanton@comcast.net writes:
Marc cited the weather as "boring"

Whats boring about it?  You can go to the beach, the mountains, and the
desert all in one day if you are so inclined.  There is no other place in
the world
where you can do so much in such a varied climate in so little time.  I grew
up in Calif. and think it is far better than most other places in the
country
for just about any reason.  I'm sorry Marc, but you are just dead wrong
about
the state.  I have been to most places on the East coast, and would not want
to live in any of them for any reason.  They also have just as much crime,
high
priced housing, and weather related deaths as the west coast, and probably
even more in some cases.  The only problem I see with Calif. these days is
the
population is just way too dense for the size of the area.

Gene