Subject: [Leica] RE: My First Photo to Share
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 24 21:56:04 2005

In a message dated 5/23/2005 10:43:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
jim.christie@sbcglobal.net writes:
Thanks for letting me participate in LUG and I truly do enjoy viewing all of
your wonderful photos and learning more about photography!  -  Jim

Jim

Welcome to the wacky world of the LUG.  Keep showing photos, and don't take
much of the stuff too seriously.  there is a huge amount of knowlege here,
even
though we skirt a whole range of topics.  The LUG you will find is big fun
bunch, and as most of think of it as a world wide family.

Gene