Subject: [Leica] Re:Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 23 09:00:50 2005

Of course we only see a tiny tiny fraction of what he's exposed - I'd
bet it's less than 1/2 of one percent. But I'd still say that given
what we are seeing, he is the consummate photo craftsman. ;-)

--
B. D. Colen
Sr. Communications Officer for University Science

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies)