Subject: [Leica] New on Leica-Gallery
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon May 23 14:24:21 2005

Hi Luis,

Very nice photos.  The "Feria" set has such life, energy, and humor...they
are
well-captured and wonderful to look at.

I hope you enjoy your lens.  I only used the 75/1.4 for about 15 minutes
when I
borrowed it from someone, but I'm very impressed with anyone who can manage
focus it as well as you have!  I sure couldn't:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/2004_10_NYC24/TheEvent/pages/e0900940014.html

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] New on Leica-Gallery)