Subject: [Leica] New on Leica-Gallery
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue May 24 11:17:17 2005

Hi Aaron,

Thank you very much for your compliments, I've been a little surprised
because I think for myself that I'm not very successful to focus, now I'm
more use to be with it, but it is not easy for me, even using a VF 0,85.

I really encourage you to have a 1,4/75, if with only 15 minutes practice
you have shot a picture like this one, I think you can obtain impressive
images after 15 days!, the 75 Lux is great!.

Saludos cordiales desde Barcelona
Luis