Subject: [Leica]Hello?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 23 19:25:18 2005

At 08:08 PM 5/23/2005, you wrote:
>Maybe it's the blending modes used to combine the highighted image and
>shadow image?
>
>Adam

It does look too flat in the jpeg.  The Tiff is much better, but still
needs work.   I just followed Bruce Fraser's advice on increasing dynamic
range with Adobe Camera Raw from his book that I recommended yesterday
;-)   But I can go back and work on blending the Raw files again using
layer masks when I get around to it.  As long as I have the Raw files I
still have all of the information to work on.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica]Hello?)