Subject: [Leica]Hello?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 23 19:30:41 2005

At 08:59 PM 5/23/2005, you wrote:
>wasn't I supposed to comment?

Thanks, B.D.  Yes, I was wanting comments.

>I think that combining the layers
>is, in this case, a mistake because the final image is, in my opinion,
>inferior to the original jpg, or what it could have easily been.

The mistake was not in combining the layers, but in not taking enough time
to do it right.  The Raws contain much more information than the jpeg so
there is no way they could be inferior unless they are not processed right
- and I agree that they weren't.  But I can do it again!  Just not right
now.  I have a deadline to meet this week and have wasted far too much time
on this photo that is not even part of the project I'm working on!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica]Hello?)