Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue May 24 04:52:25 2005

At 04:28 AM 5/24/2005, you wrote:
The pros (PJs) I know went the Canon (or Nikon) route not because they
didn't want to go the Leica (or any other brand) route, but because of the
professional services offered by C or N. If I remember correctly, you could
borrow/rent any lens (if available) and had your cameras
serviced/repaired/replaced in almost no time. I also recall that many of
the Canon/Nikon shooters also had a M with a 2/35. Some of the pros had
their gear "given" by their agency.

>Tarek

Just to be fair - Leica also has a professional service that lends lens and
does quick turn-arounds on repairs.  I never had them "give" me any though!
:-(

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com