Subject: [Leica] Living in California
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 24 06:02:42 2005

In a message dated 5/24/2005 5:32:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
datamaster@northcoastphotos.com writes:

Marc - up here we LOVE that most Californian's think that the state  ends at
Santa Rosa. San Francisco can go on thinking of itself as  "Northern"
California while we watch all the natives skipping over us up to  Oregon.
Life is wonderful behind the Redwood Curtain (but don't tell  anybody) . . .
Gary Tree LUGger

When my daughter lived in San Francisco, she told people she was  from "East
Bay."  When they asked further, she answered, "New  Orleans."

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana