Subject: [Leica] Good news -- just hired by Yale
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue May 24 11:02:20 2005

Spoken like a true Boston-snob, BD!  :)  I may be the only one, but I
actually _prefer_ New Haven to Boston...it has a surprising amount going
for it if you get out and explore.

Congrats to you Karen!

-Aaron

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Good news -- just hired by Yale)