Subject: [Leica] Good news -- just hired by Yale
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue May 24 11:06:57 2005

Having grown up in southern Connecticut, having had a number of good friends
in New Haven, and having spent a couple years of my youth married to a young
lady from Hamden - a "suburb" of New Haven" - I have to say - the town is a
dump. It wasn't bad back "in the day," and I am not comment on Yale, which
is a great institution of higher learning. But, sadly, there is little left
of New Haven but Yale.

B. D.