Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 20: Nature, human and otherwise
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue May 24 14:51:13 2005

Hi Luis,

I did shoot that particular picture in color (obviously, since it is
digital), but after looking at it for a while I decided that it would
work best in B&W. The color was pretty uniformly green and added no
information to the image. It was just a distraction. Since I wanted the
water droplets to be the central element of the image, I converted it to
B&W and made the background significantly darker.

Nathan