Subject: [Leica] happy birthday Ted.... details.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed May 25 09:36:39 2005

Hi Folks,
One can never say thank you enough when you have friends and acquaintances
surrounding the globe wishing you happy birthday wishes.

And having so many early birthday wishes, by two days, ;-) the "big day" so
to speak is Friday May 27th.:-) So I know that Friday with it's P51 flight
will always be a very special and succesful one with all your best wishes.
Certainly it's not likely at 76 am I going to do any other wild rides.
However? ;-) You never know! ;-)

As my oldest son asked on my 65 birthday in '94... "When is this all going
to end?" as I did my first parachute jump. I responded... "well you never
know, it could be today!" And winked at him. He responded with a very large
sigh and roll of the eyes!

Then he said, "Go for it dad, have a good one cause your always young at
heart, so enjoy!"

So once again everyone a great big thank you and we'll have pictures up over
the weekend. And hopefully some of the LUG crew who maybe there will have a
shot or two for posting also. :-)

So fasten yer seat belts it's going to be a heck of a ride! :-)

ted

Nobody ever thought I'd do my very first solo and only parachute jump for my
65 birthday! ;-)

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] happy birthday Ted.... details.)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] happy birthday Ted....)
Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] happy birthday Ted....)