Subject: [Leica] OT: LIVERPOOL!!!
From: reddawn at singnet.com.sg (David Teo)
Date: Thu May 26 09:27:30 2005

Hi

I'm a Man U fan, but hey, Liverpool deserves all the credit for the
amazing feats of going past first Juventus, then Chelsea, then AC
Milan...

btw one of the radio presenters in my country (who is a Liverpool fan),
on being asked by a lady who called in "What does the AC in AC Milan
stand for", answered rather smugly "Almost Champions" :)

Needless to say, he had to later apologize on air for that remark to
irate Milan fans :P

David Teo