Subject: [Leica] An extraordinary collection of 40's Leica images
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Thu May 26 09:55:26 2005

On May 26, 2005, at 9:33 AM, Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics
wrote:

> In my limited experience with shooting, developing, and scanning B&W
> negatives, exposure and film development would be the most crucial
> step in the process.  The images presented are typical of perfect
> exposures on good quality medium speed film developed by a B&W expert.
>  After that all else is downhill.
>
> Christopher Saganich

I don't think they are medium format. In the discussion it was
mentioned that
he shot with a Barnack Leica and 50. Did I miss read something?

I think you are right about the developing and exposing. Add a good
scanner software to that like Nikonscan and the proper technique and
those are the results you get.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com