Subject: [Leica] An extraordinary collection of 40's Leica images
From: saganicc at mskcc.org (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Thu May 26 09:33:15 2005

In my limited experience with shooting, developing, and scanning B&W
negatives, exposure and film development would be the most crucial step in
the process.  The images presented are typical of perfect exposures on good
quality medium speed film developed by a B&W expert.  After that all else is
downhill.

Christopher Saganich