Subject: [Leica] Second thoughts about digitals
From: rhaightjr at yahoo.com (Bob Haight)
Date: Fri May 27 12:45:20 2005

I bought a digital camera and it really is convenient
to use (Nikon D70). I just take the memory card to my
developer and haven't read any of the instructions and
could not imagine trying to work through photoshop.
But, I think a lot of people do like the digital
process. What I miss are the negatives, especially for
family stuff, so I can make copies in the future. I
doubt people will ever give up the instant feedback of
digital to return to film. Bob