Subject: [Leica] Re: Rommel and Germany and Speer
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri May 27 13:32:34 2005

Should read : "and also had the opportunity", there are tours of the bunkers
and
  underworld a few times a week in Berlin.

The best selling publications of a small publishing house, in what used to
be
East Berlin, are maps of various German cities showing the surviving "Sights
and
Sites" of Nazi Germany. I personally find this pretty sick.
Douglas

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: Rommel and Germany and Speer)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Re: Rommel and Germany and Speer)