Subject: [Leica] Digital copies
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri May 27 16:17:28 2005

<<I bought a digital camera and it really is convenient
to use (Nikon D70). I just take the memory card to my
developer and haven't read any of the instructions and
could not imagine trying to work through photoshop.
But, I think a lot of people do like the digital
process. What I miss are the negatives, especially for
family stuff, so I can make copies in the future. I
doubt people will ever give up the instant feedback of
digital to return to film. Bob>>

Bob,

Obviously you have a computer. If it was made in the last few years if
probably has a CD burning capability. A $20 USB memory card reader will
let you store your memory card files on the computer disc drive. You can
then burn them into a CD and store them forever (or at least the next
199 years). Erase the memory card and use it again. No Photoshop
necessary. If you are fortunate enough to own a Mac, it is even easier.

By the way, are you pulling our chain?

Larry Z